Kavanagh & Co Solicitors, with offices at The Square, Tullow, Co. Carlow, are committed to providing clients with high-quality and professional advice, guidance and representation, to solve contentious disputes efficiently and effectively.
Kavanagh & Co Solicitors is committed to fighting hard to ensure the maximum compensation for its clients. Our Solicitors bring claims for compensation on behalf of those who have had an accident or have been injured because of someone else. Kavanagh & Co act for persons in personal injury, clinical negligence, road accident claims, major transport compensation claims and accidents at work.
We work closely with clients, both businesses and individuals, to resolve matters through arbitration, alternative dispute resolution or the courts. We represent our clients in the District Court, Circuit Court and the High Court.
Our Litigation services include providing advice and guidance on :
- Personal injury claims*
- Clinical Negligence*
- Medical Negligence*
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, including arbitration, mediation or conciliation
- Seeking and obtaining redress in all commercial disputes
- Contract disputes and their resolution should they arise between parties
- Debt recovery options and mechanisms,
All aspects of insurance litigation
- Provision of representation and counsel for those facing criminal charges before the courts.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.
To discuss any aspect of our Litigation services or speak with one of our experienced solicitors, please contact us.