At Kavanagh & Co Solicitors, with offices at The Square, Tullow, Co. Carlow, we provide our employer and employee clients with expert legal advice about employment law in Ireland to ensure the workplace is legally compliant, stress free and successful. We provide practical and commercial solutions to a broad range of private and public and organisations in Ireland. We remain dedicated on providing cost efficient advices whist ensuring that the full rigorous of the law are advised upon.
Our Employment Law services include :
- Drafting Employee Contracts
- Drafting Grievance Procedure and Disciplinary Procedures
- Negotiations and settling employment contract
- Advice and guidance on terminating, dismissal and redundancy situation
- Representation of employees and employers throughout internal grievance and/or disciplinary processes
- Representation before Employment Appeals Tribunal, Labour Relations Commission and the Court
- Advice in relation to rights and obligations of employers and employees in the transfer for Business
- Advice and guidance on dealing with bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Advice and representation in relation to equality issues
- Advice and information on Health & Safety legislation in the work place
- Advice in relation to notice periods, illness benefits, holiday, maternity and parental leave, collective bargaining and rights and duties under general Employment and Equality Legislation
- Representation in Injunctive Proceedings
To discuss any aspect of our Employment Law service or speak with one of our experienced solicitors, please contact us.