Kavanagh & Co Solicitors, with offices at The Square, Tullow, Co. Carlow, have extensive experience in the area of Equine Law.
Aoife Smithwick, Solicitor, is very experienced in horsemanship having commenced riding herself at a very early age and having grown up on a busy stud farm.
Our Equine Law Services include: -
Disputes regarding purchase and sale of horses
- Disputes regarding injury to horses in transport
- Disputes with governing bodies
- Veterinary Negligence Claims
- Horse yard and owner liability claims, responsibilities and obligations
- Horse Owner liability Claims
- Horse Partnership Agreements
- Provision of representation and counsel for those facing criminal charges before the courts.
To discuss any aspect of our Equine Law services, or to speak with one of our experienced solicitors, please contact us, please contact us.